"He’s playing with a full deck of cards. He’s behind bars, but he’s got a new strength. With that strength comes a kind of ruthlessness, determination, and a willingness to use the sides of him that are manipulative or more powerful. That’s the game we see starting in Season 2. […] Hannibal is looking for signs of friendship from Will, and in turn that’s something that Will thinks maybe he can exploit."
- Hugh Dancy (x)
if you missed the new episode of hannibal, sakizuki, or just want to watch it again, you can view it on nbc or hulu. if you are outside the states you can find the google chrome extension to view it here. cheers!
hannibal’s literal interpretation of bedelia’s comment
What Hannibal’s really thinking
Typography Masterpost by swifth
- Principles for Combining Typefaces
- How to Create a Retro Style Poster
- How to Create a Spectrum Poster Design
- How to Design a Classic Serif Poster
- How to Design a Simple Textured Typography Poster
- How to Create a Broken Plate Typography Effect
- How to Create a Retro Folded Typography
- How to Create a Water Typography Effect
- How to Create a Milk Typography Effect
3. Textures / Backgrounds:
4. Color Palettes:
+ Looking for inspiration?